Friday 6 August 2010

To be wealthy or not? That is the question.

Ever found yourself not too happy with your current circumstances? More accurately should I rather say not too happy with your financial positioning compared with your neighbour?

I think we all have a bit of that from time to time and it can be quite a challenge, especially if you happen to be going through a financial challenge. What and who can you trust in then to change your circumstances and does it matter anyway?

Well I was reading Hebrews 13 today and verse 5 puts it into perspective. I hope it helps you too:

5 Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

So however bad you think you situation is... remember it could be worse and also you are being looked after by God himself. He won't fail you. I could write more thoughts on this but this is sufficient for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment